Thursday 2 July 2020

1000 Hearts Project ~ More Hearts


Hello everyone. I hope that you are safe and well. Finally, I am on school holidays. I have some deadlines to fulfill with school during the break however I am grateful to be able to have time on my side to do so. My school is still working toward reaching the target of 1000 with our hearts so I am making some more.
 My first two are a similar take on previous pink hearts that I created. I had left over felt die cuts that I had so I used them to make the floral clusters which you can see.
 These hearts are my favourite. I learnt how to create a beaded edge and it was so much fun. I went and bought more beads today and I plan to film a tutorial later in the week. Stay tuned!
Love the contrast with the grey. I had the chance to add some pretty butterflies into these hearts.

As always, stay safe and well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...