Sunday 22 November 2020

Christmas Greetings ~Maja Design

 

Hello everyone! I hope that you have had a greet weekend. Today I am sharing a Christmas card with you. I had bought a Tim Holtz die a while ago and have been wanting to use it and now that I had a tiny window of time, had the chance to create a card with it. It took a while and I love it.


I used the Snowglobe#2 die set. It has LOTS of tiny pieces. I also used Maja Design papers to create my vintage card.


To finish my card, I discovered a poinsettia die set in my stash that I forgot I had and made some white foamiran poinsettias. I also die cut some foliage and inked them up using distress inks.


Supplies:

Paper: Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics, Kaisercraft Cardstock Snow CS301, Chocolate CD109, Buttercup CD126, Blue Haze CD156, Olive CD117

Die: Time Holtz Snowglobe #2 662421, and Holiday Greens, Magnolia Christmas Poinsettia

Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn


Other: Stamens, White Foamiran


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...