Saturday 12 December 2020

Bon Joyage ~ Explorer Collection

 

Hello everyone! What a crazy time it has been. I have finished my school year and am now enjoying school holidays with a severe case of teacher tired. Hopefully it will pass and I will actually start to enjoy my break! Today I am sharing a layout which uses products and papers from Kaisercraft's December release called Voyage. I think this is something we are all craving...some travel to have a break or even to reconnect with people and loved ones physically. I think the digital connections we have learnt to use have been a blessing but it isn't the same as the real thing.


The photo I have chosen has tones which compliment the papers but also tell a story. The girl is looking forward and to me maybe searching. In 2021, we could be searching for new things, a fresh start, new adventures, hope. I added the calendar beside the photo to indicate this as well.


The collectables have so many great elements that can be used to compliment the page. I used them as some layers and used mounting foam to add dimension.


I also added a doily and some flowers to add a vintage feel to my layout.


Kaisercraft Products: P2949 Roam, P2948 Postmarks, P2952 Globetrotter, CT984 Explorer Collectables, Paper Blooms: F630 Iceberg and F628 Honey, CS802 Postmarks Texture Clear Stamp, IP757 Permanent Black Ink Pad 

Other: Stamens, Fiskars Edge Punch, Bling Stickers, Doily.


Stay Safe and Well





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...