Wednesday 18 April 2012

Friends and Flowers



Hi everyone. Today has been a dull rainy day. Thankfully the beautiful roses challenge has brightened my day. 

The 'Beautiful Roses' challenge for the Shabby Tea room is to create a project using the colours aqua, pink, neutrals and flowers. It also asks you to use the above image for inspiration.

I started my card by creating the rose image. I stamped the rose using versa mark and embossed it. I then sprayed water over it and applied reinkers to colour in the petals.

Next I layered the background using white card stock and a gorgeous floral patterned paper.

I added a sentiment and some extra flowers to complete the card.

Supplies:

Paper: Grace Taylor Vintage Collection, Stampin’ Up shimmery paper

Ink: Varsamark, Versafine vintage sepia, Stampin’ Up reinkers regal rose and pretty in pink

Stamps: Stampin’ Up Fifth Avenue floral, Grant Archival

Other: Kaisercraft mini paper blooms, Hooked On Craft flowers, Spellbinders Nestabilities romantic rectangles, Spellbinders shapeabilities foliage, Stampin’ Up aqua painter, Distezz it all, Stampin’ Up white embossing powder, Bow easy, blue ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...