Friday 6 April 2012

Let Friendship Bloom




This card is one that U created for the Shabby Tea Room challenge #108. The challenge has a theme of ‘home grown flowers’. You have to incorporate handmade flowers. This is great for me as I need practise!

I created this flowers using Spellbinders Spiral Blossom One die. I inked the inside petals to add a bit of colour. I also die cut the leaves using Spellbinders Folliage dies.

Supplies:
Paper: DCWV pastel, Stampin’ Up Old Olive
Ink: Distress Ink Old Paper
Other: Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags 2,  Spiral Blossom One and Folliage, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals Small, JustRite Friendship Blooms

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. your cards are beautiful.....I'm your newest follower! :) Found you at SB.com kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. I really enjoy crafting when I can. thanks for the kind comment.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful flower! Love how your paired it with the leaves.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, and such a pretty flower! Thanks for joining in with The Shabby Tearoom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...