Wednesday 25 April 2012

Thanking You


Hi everyone. I am sharing with you my latest card that I have made following the WMSC94.

Planning this card went through many adaptations and changes. Initially I was going to go with pink as a main colour. After going through my papers, I discovered this paper from many years ago. Purple is a colour I haven't tackled yet, and I thought I would have a go!


I used a wide ribbon, and added a floral lace trim down the centre. I die cut some frames, stamped and inked my sentiment. To finish it off, I added some flowers and a lace bow, to add the shabby chic touch!

Supplies:
Paper: Webster's pages Purple Majesty, DCWV bright stack
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Ocal Classic Frame and Cameo to Go
Ink: Stampin' Up Perfect Plum, Distress Ink Old paper

Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities classic ovals large and lacey ovales, Spellbinders Shapeabilities fancy Tags, Prima flowers, Hooked on Craft flowers, Bow easy, lace, creme ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow the little row of lace and flowers is so SWEET! So pretty with the background paper you chose. The little framed sentiment is just a perfect choice with your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, great card! lovely colors. Love from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and beautiful Cathy! Thanks for joining along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple and tan colors on this lovely card - your flowers and die cut sentiment framing are beautiful! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style Cathy :) Beautiful work and lovley card !! -Aneta-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!Love the colors you used. thanks for joining us at wmsc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, love the papers and roses! Thank you for joining us for a Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy this is soooo beautiful. I love how intricate and feminine it is. Just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this with us at WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous flower clusters. And I just love the color combination. The purple and kraft are so complimentary to each other. So so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Waltzingmouse!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...