Saturday 23 March 2013

Easter Blessings

Hello everyone! I am sharing an Easter card that I have created. The Shabby Tea Room has a challenge this week of anything goes and you are asked to create a card or project with any theme that you choose! As Easter approaches, I thought thought I would choose it as a theme and....to try an embrace yellow!

I had this vintage image from my Pion Designs papers. I cut it out and framed it with a Melissa Frances resin frame. I also used two Spellbinders dies to add some interest.

Art Stamps Australia have some gorgeous paper laser cut outs available. I used one of their borders on my card.

Supplies:

Paper: Pion Design For Mother and fairytale of Spring, Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla

Stamp: JustRite Stampers Easter Blessings

Ink: Versafine vintage sepia and antique linen distress ink

Other: Melissa Frances frame, Martha Stewart flourish lace punch, Spellbinders timeless rectangles and twisted metal tags and accents, Prima petal pins iced, Kaisercraft mini paper blooms and pearls, Hooked on Craft flowers, Art Stamps Australia large creme flower border, Becca's peg bow maker.

Thanks for stopping by!





post signature

5 comments:

  1. Очень красивая открытка. Нежная, ажурная и сделана со вкусом.
    С теплом, Елена

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous.. that paper laser cut out is so intricate and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Love the softness and quiet elegance of this card! Great work Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just GORGEOUS, Cathy! The soft colors and all the gorgeous die cut details are so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, another elegant and gorgeous card...so beautiful, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...