Tuesday 16 July 2013

Baby Boy

Hello everyone.Today I am sharing a layout that I created a while ago. It's another page for my brother's album that I making for him and it was also part of my round one submission for the Kaisercraft Design Team call. I used papers and collectables from the Bundle of Joy Collection. All of these elements are just so perfect for baby pages. I also bought the girl version of the collection. I'll be sharing what I did with that in another post.

Here are some close ups...




Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Bundle of Joy Collection, Kaisercard weave duck egg

Other: Martha Stewart swirling lace punch, Spellbinders decorative labels eight, doily, seam binding, embroidery thread, Kaisercraft wooden flourishes baby boy, Bundle of Joy Collectables boy, mini paper blooms olive and coconut, paper blooms  sea breeze and coconut, white paint.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Cathy, those papers make creating a dream for baby layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...