Monday 22 July 2013

Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Cards ~ Magic and Easel Card Box


Hello everyone. Today I am sharing with you two cards that I have created using the Enchanted Garden Collection from Kaisercraft. These are my first projects as a Kaisercraft Design Team member. This paper collection is just so gorgeous! Fairies, butterflies, whimsy and fantasy feature in these papers.

I used some Spellbinders dies to create my layers. I wanted a soft, magical feel to this card. I fussy cut a lot of butterflies and fairies from the paper pad. I used them in so many of my projects.


I used some pearls to add some magic to the fairy. I also fussy cut a butterfly to add to this magical theme, right near her hand.

Kaisercraft Products: Enchanted Garden Collection Paper Pad PP907, Ballet Weave Cardstock CD142, Eggshell Weave Cardstock CD107, Pearl Flourishes Decorative Pearl PL515, Pearls Rose SB786, Paper Blooms Olive F633, Mini Paper Blooms – Fairy Floss F657

Other:
Spellbinders nestabilities decorative labels one and twisted metal tags and accents, Die-namics fishtail flags stax, Martha Stewart punch flourish lace, Distress ink old paper, nylon ribbon, Distrezz It All, Becca's Peg Bow Maker , doily, Green Tara rosebuds.

My second card is an easel card box. I thought that this would make a beautiful gift/keepsake for any little girl. Tip: I used a Scor-Pal to create the folds of this project. It really makes things look crisper and helps you line things up.

As you can see, I fussy cut a fairy and some of the butterflies. I got so much use out of those sheets!
Here are some other close ups....









Kaisercraft Products: Enchanted Garden Collection Paper Pad PP907, Ballet Weave Cardstock CD142, Pearls Rose SB786, Paper Blooms Dusty Pink F641, Mini Paper Blooms – Coconut F644, Pearl Brads, Pearl EM930

Other: Distress ink Victorian Velvet, Spellbinders nestabilities ovals small and floral ovals, ScorPal, Scor-tape.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

 



2 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful Cathy, I really like how you showcased these lovely papers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh both of these are so beautiful and the second one is amazing with the box at the bottom..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...