Thursday 25 July 2013

Kaisercraft ~ Sweet Pea Collection ~

Hello again! Today I am sharing a card and a layout that I have created using papers from the Sweet Pea Collection by Kaisercraft. The papers have a variety of colours and have themes of friendship, love and all things positive! I have distressed all of my papers to create a vintage/shabby chic look I used a Prima distressing tool to achieve this.

In this top corner I used one of the masks to add a little something to this blank area. I also created a tear down the side to create an aged look.

In this bottom section, I stamped and added my title. The stickers come from an older Kaisercraft Collection and work well with the colours from my LO.

I used some left over papers and created some flowers using my Spellbinder dies. I needed something to connect all of the colours in my LO. I also cut a flourish in half to add here as well.



Kaisercraft Products: Sweet Pea Collection – Petite P1229, Foxy P1232, Peachy Keen P1231, Adorable P1230, Kaisercraft Weave Coffee Bean CD108, Pearl Flourish Chocolate PL513, Pearls Pearl SB713, Paper Blooms Honey F628, Coral F662, Mini Paper Blooms Honey F645, Coral F667, Clear Stamp Botanical CB795, Template Wheat T408, Charlottes Dream Sticker Sheet SS131

Other: Distress ink walnut stain, Versfine vintage sepia, lace, pearl brad, Spellbinders spiral blossom one, bitty blossoms, foliage and fancy framed tags one, shaped scissors. 

Friendship Card

For this card, I used different textures including burlap, tulle, twine and ribbon. I wanted to create a vintage type of card.
I used a one of the stamps that come with this collection as my sentiment.
I didn't have the colour of flower in my stash that I wanted in this size, but I did have some cardstock. I used the Spellbinders rose die to create my rose.

Kaisercraft Products: Sweet Pea Paper Pad PP908, Kaisercard Mocha CD110, Kaisercard Fuzzy Peach CD131, Kaisercard Chocolate CD109, Lace Pack Natural EM928, Clear Stamps Sweet Pea CS108, Pearls Latte BR202, Pearl Flourish Latte PL512

Other: Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two and Rose Creations, Martha Stewart Swirling Lace Punch, Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Burlap Trim, Ribbon, Tulle and Twine.

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature








4 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! Love the colors and all the pretty details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful cards and projects with the new paper collections, all fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so lovely, you use these papers so well.. love them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious plus. Adore how you included stencils (must use mine thanks for reminder).... and the photograph is gorgeous! Your card is just beautiful with how you used all the elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...