Monday 9 December 2013

Kaisercraft ~ Key To My Heart ~



Hello everyone. Today I would like to share with you a card that I have made using Kaisercraft's new collection Key To My Heart. This collection is so gorgeous! It is vintage, romantic and utterly girly!

I used the sentiment stamp as my main focal. It is such a lovely sentiment. I framed it using Spellbinder dies. I also created some of the flowers on this card using Spellbinder Rose Creations.
I used some Distress ink to colour some white cardstock...I wanted some muted tones so I concentrated on colouring the centre with the ink and leaving the edges white. When I get some time I hope to post a tutorial...its my favourite flower at the moment!

Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products: Key To My Heart Paper Pad PP923, Collectables CT777, Clear Stamps CS145, Kaisercard Weave Forest CD114, Kaisercard Weave Ballet CD142, Mini Paper Blooms Fairy Floss F657



Other: Lace, Seam Binding, Spellbinders edgeabilities Classic Scallop, Bitty Blossoms, Labels One, Decorative Labels One and Rose Creations, Distress Ink Victorian Velvet and Spun Sugar, Cheery Lynn Faniciful Flourish, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Bronze Key Charm, Hemp, Fibre, Sizzix Little Leaves, Rose Buds.

Be sure to stop by the Kasiercraft blog to see what the other designers have created.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely.. love the pink roses.. and love those papers too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! Love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! I saw you on SCS and rushed over to check out your blog! Now I am your newest follower! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...