Tuesday 10 December 2013

Kaisercraft ~ Key To My Heart Layout plus a Tag ~


Hello everyone! I am back to share some creations that I have made using the Key To My Heart Collection. This LO features a photo of my sister when she was a toddler. A tomboy at heart, this was a rare moment when she actually took an interest in a doll!

I just love the floral designs of this collection. I created this cluster using Spellbinders bitty blossoms die along with paper bloom. Some pearls and swirls finish this little cluster. Behind you will see a collectable from the collection. I added a butterfly ( a favourite embellishment of mine) to add a girlie touch.

I decorated this wooden flourish simply by applying distress crackle paint. It has some uneven cracks which adds extra texture.

The photo mat was created simply by using the same border punch that I used to frame my LO. It doesn't meet the set dimensions that come with the punch. I simply turned the punch over and punched upside down.

The collectables in this collection are just gorgeous. There are many roses that you can use to slide behind frames.

Be sure to stop by the Kaisercraft blog to see the other creations made by Kaori and Rachael.

Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products: Key To My Heart Collection: Irresistable P1367, Dreamy P1366, Charismatic P1365, Collectables CT777, Wooden Flourishes Vines FL406, Paper Blooms Dusty Pink P641, Mini Paper Blooms Dusty Pink F658, Charlotte’s Dream Sticker Sheet SS131, Rhinestone Flourish Antique Rose RS458, Kaisercard Weave Forest CD114, Pearls Rose SB786.


Other: Martha Stewart Punch swirling lace and vintage doily, The Crafters Workshop Circles n Circles Teamplate, Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Grand Circles and Les Papillions Two, Distress Crackle Paint Peeled Paint, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish and Small Exotic Butterflies w/angel wings, Distress Ink Victorian Velvet.
 

Christmas Tag


My second project is a Christmas tag. The papers in the collection have a selection of vintage styled papers that are so versatile. As it is December, I felt like creating a Christmas item.

Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products: Key To My Heart Collection: Magnetising P1368, Paper Pad PP923, Clear Stamp Turtle Dove CS844, Rhinestones Silver SB700, Wooden Flourishes Dress Form FL321
 


Other: Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Diamond Stickles, Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia and Fancy Tags Two, Ruby Rock-It Snow White Coarse Glitter, Silver Beads, Martha Stewart Mini Daisy Punch, Doily, Ribbon, Chiffon Ribbon, SU! White embossing powder, Vera Mark, Distrezz It All, Sullivans Leaves Punch, Reeves Iridescent Medium, Fibre.





Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. These are really lovely, the layout is so pretty and girly and your tag is gorgeous.. my fav color is blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed your work in the gallery over at A Cherry On Top - beautiful creations, both of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...