Monday 26 May 2014

Home Run! ~Kaisercraft ~Game On Collection

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share a layout that I have completed using Kaisercraft's Game On Collection. If you have any sport photos....this collection has so many options to help you. This photo was taken using Instagram. The filter was grungy which gave me the focus for the elements/direction of my layout which I achieved by stamping.

Here are some close ups.....



Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products: Game On Collection: Winner P1498, All Star P1491, Collectables Equipment CT791, Collectables Awards CT 792, Clear Stamps Alpha Grunge Font CS784, Clear Stamps Texture Stains CS162, Clear Stamps Texture Edges CS155, Ink Pad Black IP719



Other: Versafine Onxy Black, Prima Stitch Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!
 




post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...