Sunday 15 February 2015

February Mood Board ~ Maja Design~

Hello everyone! Happy Valentines Day to you all! Today I felt inspired to make this the theme of my card. I also love the current Mood Board from Maja Design which you can see below.







I used a Memory Box die, and embellished it with Green Tara roses and some Kaisercraft pearls. I just love the delicate details in this die.

Make sure to stop by the Maja Design blog for inspiration from the other Design Team members. If you choose to play along be sure to email your submission by February 25th at the latest. Click here for more details.

Supplies:

Paper: Maja Designs Vintage Spring Basics Paper Pad

Stamp: JustRite Stampers Fleur de Lis Labels Twenty

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Other: Green Tara flowers, Martha Stewart Flourish Lace Punch, Cheery Lynn Small Exotic Butterfly w/angel wings, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ornamental Tags One, Classic Hearts and Classic Scalloped Hearts, Memory Box Bingham Heart, Kaisercraft Pearls Plum.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy What a beautiful card I love the colours and the design and embellishments are wonderful.

    Debs{Debs Cards– my personal blog} xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Cathy,very feminine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty! Love the look with the delicate flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, love the heart.. it is so sweet and delicate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...