Wednesday 13 April 2016

Camille Canvas


Hello everyone. Today I am sharing with you a canvas that I have created using a Julie Nutting Doll stamp. I was inspired by the Prima Product Picks Board and thought that I would have a go.

I rummaged around my stash and managed to find some papers that had some navy tones. I used them in my background papers. I also have oodles of Prima flowers so I had nor problems there. I coloured the stamp using copic markers and then paper pieced the rest. Here are some close ups..





Supplies used:
Prima Supplies
Paper: Nature Garden, Meadow Lark

Flowers: #577520 (blue) #586430 Salvage District (pink)

Shabby Chic Treasures Resin La Coeur #891442, Resin Icon #573324,

Stamps: Cling Stamp Something Blue #813659, Julie Nutting Camille, Dark Bark chalk ink

Metal Die Cuts #572839 (leaves), #572785 (doily), Art Basics soft matte gel,

Other:
Copic Markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair E44, E43, E40
Shoes and Headband R85, R83, R81 , C7, C5 Clear Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy what a beautiful card and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! LOVE that pretty image and the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is so pretty, very girly and feminine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Cathy,love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...