Tuesday 22 March 2016

More Easter Cards

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing two more Easter cards (I am on a roll LOL!) I have used lots of die cuts in my card as well as lots of flowers. I had a great time creating them. Here are some close ups...






I had so much fun with this, so I created another one using purple. More photos below.










Supplies:

Paper: Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics

Stamp: Tim Holtz Crazy Talk

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts

Dies: Poppy Stamps Grand Egg and Ornate Egg, Prima Doily, Memory Box Botanical Stem and Leaven worth Butterfly Trio, Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature







2 comments:

  1. These look beautiful! The egg die is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Cathy,love the purple one as its my fav colour...never seen the egg die before :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...