Tuesday 27 September 2016

Lifelong Friends

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a layout with you which has some photos from my trip which I took earlier this year. I was inspired by the BAP sketch at Prima, and I thought that it was a great way to start scrapping some of my photos.

I am still a novice when it comes to mixed media, so I am trying to come out of my comfort zone and use the mediums as much as possible. I do love teals/aqua tones and wanted to use them in the layout.

I used a 2 Crafty chippie for my title and embossed it using some LSG bronze embossing powder.
I absolutely love butterflies and so I had to use this beautiful cling stamp (#580179) on my page. I also used some of the Prima dies to die cut some leaves to accompany the Prima flowers as well.
I used some of the Art Basics as well to create some texture.

Supplies:

Paper: Editorial Collection : Maestro (background) and French Riviera Collection

Stamps: Clings Stamps #580223 (rings) and #580179 (butterfly)
Clear Stamps #960641

Die: Doily 1 and leaves

Flowers: French Riviera #586188 and #586829

Ink and Sprays: Stazon Jet Black, Dark Bark, Color Bloom Worn Leather and Dragonfly Blue

Other: Art Basics Clear Gesso and Texture Paste, 2 Craft Chipboard, LSG Midnight Bronze Embossing Powder, Finnabaur Stencil Grungy Grid

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Ink and Sprays





4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous page, beautiful details, love the pretty flowers and fabulous design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page (design and theme)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic LO Cathy,great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks really lovely Cathy, this does not look like a novice at all.. love the texture and stamping and flowers.. a really beautiful layout..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...