Friday 22 December 2017

Thank You

Hello everyone! It's hard to believe that Christmas is just a round the corner. I make so many cards that I have take note of which sentiments I need to stock up on...and lately it's been thank you cards.  I have used the Wandering Ivy Collection from Kaisercraft and also a lovely stamp set from Kaisercraft as well.


Supplies:


Kaisercraft Products: PP1033 Wandering Ivy Paper Pad |CT895 Collectables|CS316 Clear Stamps| Cardstock - CD101 Coconut and CD114 Forest| Decorative Dies DD584 Lace Top, DD756 Foliage Clock and DD951 Thank You| | F630 Paper Blooms Iceberg | F647 Mini Paper Blooms Iceberg|SB794 Pearls Snow|T321 Craft Glue| T302 Mounting Foam


Other: Doily | Lace | Ribbon | Flowers | Border Punch | Leaf Die

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this beautiful card. The products you used are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...