Wednesday 3 January 2018

Our Story

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing a layout with you that is part of Kaisercraft's January release. It's grungy, masculine and vintage and amazing! This collection is called Documented.





I really enjoyed creating with this collection. If you would like to create your own layout, click on the link and you can find step by step instructions on how I created my layout in this months magazine.

I just love this photo! It is of my uncle who is holding his grandsons who simply adore their poppy. I have been scrapping photos of these two little boys since they were born and I plan to give the completed album to my cousin (their father) once it's complete or when the folder is full!

(you may even get a chance to see this later this month at CHA!)

Supplies:




PAPERS: DOCUMENTED Collection – P2463 Ledger, P2461 Measurement, P2467 Scrap Paper, CB154 Chipboard

KC PRODUCTS: CT898  DOCUMENTED Collectables, IT030 Mini Design Template- Typography, Mini Paper Blooms-  F645 Honey and F649 Sage, Paper Blooms Honey F628 and F632 Sage, WL702 Wooden Flourishes- Wood Letter Words Cherish, Kaiser Mists – KM113 Coffee and KM101 Charcoal,  IP724 Bark Ink Pad, T320 Craft Glue, T303 Foam Tape, T315 Double Sided Tape

OTHER: Clear Gesso, Paint Brush, Chocolate Gelato, Ink Blending Tool, Metal Brad, Hemp, Distressing Tool.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting page! The history of family and close people is so important in our life! I liked at least decorative tools and a practically monochrome palette you "drew" a whole story from the life of his uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I think the photo is adorable and I love the stenciling on the back ground... Happy New year to you! I hope 2018 is a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful LO. The material is very impressive and I may have to try some.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...