Wednesday 25 April 2018

Birthday Cards

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a great day. Today I am sharing two birthday cards that I have made. Over on the Kaisercraft blog, the DT are sharing how they have incorporated two texture dies into a project. I have the texture die called ragged - DD479 which looks like this.

I created two birthday cards using this die and I am thrilled at how they both turned out. For both cards, I used the die and created my chippie using it then altered it with an ink. It helped me to create my background. I used the vintage collection Pen and Ink to complete my card as well.

For my second card I used the Fleur paper collection. It's a pretty floral collection and paired with paper blooms and ribbons, creates feminine and pretty cards.


I inked it using a Kaiser ink pad and I love how it compliments the paper and the flowers!





Supplies:



Masculine Birthday Card
Kaisercraft Products: Pen and Ink Collection: PP1041 |CT934 Collectables |Card Pack Square – CD504|Decorative Die – DD479 Ragged |Textured Stamp - CS802 Postmarks |Mini Design Template – IT007 Dots and Dashes | Ink Pad – IP723 Vintage| CB154 Chipboard|T321 Craft Glue| T302 Mounting Foam
Other: Modelling Paste | Archival Black Ink| Distress Oxide| Distressing Tool

Feminine Birthday Card
Kaisercraft Products: Fleur Collection: PP1042 Paper Pad| Card Pack C6 – CD511| Decorative Die – DD479 Ragged | Paper Blooms – F639 Fuchia | Mini Paper Blooms – F656 Fuchia| Ink Pad - IP725 Petal Pink| Rhinestones – SB700 Silver |T321 Craft Glue| T302 Mounting Foam
Other: Ribbon | Leaf Die| Flat Back Pearl| Hemp| Flowers


Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...