Thursday 24 May 2018

Gatefold Photo Folio

Hello everyone! I hope that you have had a wonderful week. Today I am thrilled to be able to share a gatefold photo folio with you. Folios are a wonderful way to store lots of photos and they also make wonderful gifts for friends and family.
To decorate my folio, I kept my design simple, using a minimal background paper highlighted by the textures of the flowers from the sticker sheet. It also has a magnetic closure.
Inside the folio the three sections enable spaces for lots of photos!
The cutapart cards make perfect tags. The sentiments are heartfelt and varied in this collection.

Below is a video walkthrough as I go through and share all of the components of this gatefold photo folio.



Supplies:


Kaisercraft Products: Stargazer Collection: P2532 Constellation|P2533 Moonlight| P2535 Milky Way| P2536 Starry Night| |P2537 Orbit|P2538 Galaxy|P2540 Cosmic| PP1044 Paper Pad| CT937 Collectables| Cardstock – CD651 Kraft and CD102 Licorice |Chipboard CB154 |T321 Craft Glue|

Other: Magnets | Ribbon| Hemp| Scor-Tape

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 




1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks amazing, you are very clever to create this... well done..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...