Saturday 5 May 2018

The Best Moments






 Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend. Today I am sharing a layout that I created using Memory Lane by Kaisercraft. It is also featured in this months Kaisercraft's magazine along with step by step instructions.


PAPERS: MEMORY LANE Collection – P2529 Jade Jewel, P2530 Raw Wood, P2525 Morning Frost
KC PRODUCTS: CT936 Collectables, CS326 Clear Stamps, SS362 Sticker Sheet, IT448 Mini Design Template- Ornate Damask, Decorative Die – DD504 Doilies, Cardstock – CD101 Coconut, IP724 Bark Ink Pad, T320 Craft Glue, T303 Foam Tape
OTHER: Modelling Paste, Black Archival Ink.


Thanks for all of your sweet comments. I love ready them!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout with that beautiful photo!! and the weekends go so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...