Sunday 13 May 2018

I Love You to the Moon and Back

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a wonderful day and a special Happy Mother's day to all the beautiful mums. Today I am sharing I layout that I created for the Kaisercraft May magazine using the Stargazer Collection. For the instructions, you can click here to view the magazine at the Kaisercraft website.

Supplies:



PAPERS: STARGAZER Collection – P2539 Astronomy, P2535 Milky Way, P2537 Orbit

KC PRODUCTS: CT937 Collectables, Flourish FL625 – Moon and Stars, Mini Design Template-IT032 Stars and Moon, Decorative Die – DD216 Scribble Star and DD504 Doilies, Cardstock – CD101 Coconut, Paper Blooms F642 Misty, Mini Paper Blooms F659 Misty, CS152 Texture Diamonds, KC001 White Paint, T320 Craft Glue, T303 Foam Tape
OTHER: Modelling Paste, Versafine Ink, White Embossing Powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, love all the details, great star die and the stencilling too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...