Monday 28 May 2018

You Make Life Beautiful Everyday

Hello everyone! I hope that you had a lovely weekend. I am sharing one last card using the Memory Lane collection. This card is featured in this months magazine over on the Kaisercraft website and you can find the instructions on how to make the card there.

I have the materials listed below.

This is a short post. I've been very busy this weekend writing my school reports which take so long to do.

Have a wonderful week!


KC PRODUCTS: P2525 Morning Frost, P2528 Mint Blush, CS326 Clear Stamps, Square Card Pack - CG501 White, Cardstock – CD101 Coconut, Decorative Die – DD584 Lace Top and DD978 Nesting Best Wishes, Paper Blooms – Sage F632, Mini Paper Blooms – F649 Sage and F644 Coconut, Pearls SB794 Snow, T321 Craft Glue, T302 Mounting Foam
OTHER: Black Ink Pad, Leaf Die.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card, I love the minty green colors.. and I hope you get all the reports done ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...