Thursday 20 January 2022

Classroom Decor ~ Boho Rainbow Welcome Sign

Hello everyone! I hope that you are enjoying your day. I have another classroom decor item to share. This item was created using a wooden a-frame from Kmart. Firstly, I applied a coat of spray sealer over the front of the frame and let it air dry. 

I purchased the Boho Rainbow Bundle by Sharp SVG from the Hungry JPEG and selected some permanent vinyl from my stash. I have a Silhouette cameo 3 and it still works like a charm!

I used the font Allspice in Silhouette studio to create my greeting.

This was very easy to create, and the bundle from the Hungry Jpeg is easy to use in Silhouette Studio.

 

Thanks for stopping by!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...