Wednesday 19 January 2022

Classroom Decor ~ Boho Rainbow

Hello everyone. I hope that you are having a good day. I have decided that it is time to redecorate my classroom and I have decided that my new theme will be the Boho Rainbow. I looked at several ideas on pinterest and have been shopping at Kmart and Spotlight to gather supplies.

To alter my rainbow, I applied one layer of gesso and let it air dry. Then I selected some paint and used blue painters tape to tape of each area as I applied each colour with a paintbrush.

Once everything had dried, I used macrame cord to tie my cords to the base of the frame. I used a cord and beads to create a hanger at the top. Everything was purchased from Kmart (the paint I had in my stash).

Supplies:

plywood rainbow

macrame cord

wooden beads

cord

Monte Marte studio acryclic paint set 18 x 36mL paint

liquitex white gesso

Thanks for stopping by!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...