Saturday 16 November 2013

Cherish


Hello everyone! I hope that you are enjoying the weekend. Today I am sharing with you my layout that follows this weeks Saturday Sketch.

The original layout had a lot of text. I replaced it with a large title and floral clusters. To add some interest to the background paper, I stamped and embossed and inked the edges to create the look that I wanted. 

To create my clusters, I auditioned my embellishments. I created the large black flowers using Spellbinders Spiral Blossoms. I started by placing the metallic flowers, my large silver metallic flowers, die cut leaves, floral spray and mini pearl spray. I used glue dots and glue to position them I then added my other flowers and bow.


To decorate my title, I stamped it in VersaMark, covered the entire title with black embossing powder and heat set it. Using some silver metallic paint, I randomly dabbed all over it.

Be sure to stop by The Kaisercraft blog to join in the Saturday Sketch as well as to see what wonderful work Adriana has created as well.




Kaisercraft Products: The Looking Glass Collection White Rabbit P1344, Clear Stamps Flourishes CS721, Wood Flourishes Love and Cherish FL319, Kaisercolour Metallic Silver KC051, Mini Paper Blooms Black F661, Mini paper Blooms Sage F649, Paper Blooms Sage F632, Pearls Black BR211, Kaisercard Sea Foam CD158


Other: Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle and Spiral Blossoms One, Versamark, Zing Black Opaque Finish embossing powder, Memento Tuxedo Black, Green Tara Cherry Blossoms, Bella Organza Brads, Blossoms Teardrop Spray and Mini Pearl Spray, Hug Snug Seam Binding Dark Carafe Green, Sizzix Little Leaves

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature 






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,Cathy! Gorgeous layout! I love the dark colors you used;they make the beautiful photo pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...