Saturday 28 June 2014

Kaisercraft ~ One Moment~

Hello everyone. Today I am sharing my last ever post for Kaisercraft as a DT for 2013-2014 and it is has been such a joy and honour. I love their products, and will continue to love their products. I cannot wait to see what the new team will create!

Today I am sharing a layout for todays Saturday Sketch.

I used hearts and flowers to make the sketch my own. Here are some close ups...





Kaisercraft Products: Dream Big Collection – Be happy PS354, Today PS353, Collectables CT797, Kaisercard Weave Blush CD130, Kaisercard Weave Coffee Bean CD108, Paper Blooms Coral F662, Mini Paper Blooms Coral F667, Flowers Snow F601


Other: Dies, Hemp, Doily, Lace.
 



 For a chance to play along to win a Kaisercraft Collection, stop by the Kaisercraft Blog.




Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

2 comments:

  1. such a pretty layout, Cathy, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS page! Love the orange colors and the pop of turquoise!!! That photo is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...