Saturday 18 October 2014

Vintage Masculine Birthday Card

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share with you a birthday card that I have made for a very dear friend of mine. He always appreciates the cards that I make for him and I hope he likes this one!
I used some mixed media techniques for the background. I used some distressed inks and a Tim Holtz stencil.I grunged up a clock frame. I added some crackle paints and cut out the centre part as I wanted to do some layering.

My sentiment is actually the ticket..... I also used some Bo Bunny stamps and some die cuts to embellish.


Supplies:

Paper: Maja Designs Vintage Autumn Basics

Stamps: Tim Holtz Odds and Ends, Ultimate Grunge and Spills and Platters. Bo Bunny Weekend Market and Stitiches.

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stazon Jet Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Ink  Walnut stain and Antique Linen

Other: Die-namics pierced tags stax and mini film strip, Distrezz it all, Twine, Cheery Lynn Clock w/angel wings, Distress spray stain antique linen, Distress pain antiques bronze, Distress crackle paint walnut stain, Distress stain picket fence, Tim Holtz layering stencil measured.

Thanks for stopping by!





post signature

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS masculine card! Love the layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I will be incorporating your design into the birthday card I will be making for my adult son. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, fantastic this card!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...