Monday 1 October 2018

Cards With Different Folds ~ Meg's Garden

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing two cards that I have made using papers from the Sherlock III collection, Lavande and the Vintage Flower Journal Cards. Just for a change, I have created cards with different folds, and embellished them in a vintage/shabby chic style.

For my first card, I decided that I would make and accordian fold card.


 It is secured with a band, that can can open and close. The two ends slightly overlap and are secured with velcro dots.

The base of my card is kraft cardstock. I used both Sherlock III and Lavande papers to decorate the panels of the card.





The centre image is a Vintage Floral Journal Card.




After securing it to the card, I scored it so that it could lift up. You can stamp/write your message here. 



My second card is a square lace tri-fold card. The base is kraft cardstock and I have used the Sherlock III papers.



Again, it is secured into place using a band and velcro dots. This is the inside view of the card.




The back view of the card.

 For both cards, I used Lori Whitlock cut files which I then used on Silhouette Cameo machine. 

Supplies:



Other: Memory Box Winterberry Sprig, Leavenworth Butterfly Trio, Poppy Stamps Lorelai Leaf, Magnolia Rose Leaf, Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers, Elizabeth Crafts Curvy Leaves, Lori Whitlock A2 Stepped Accordian Fold Card and Square Lace Tri-Fold Card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, amazing designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky to have come across your site. The cards are brilliant. I am new to this. Is there somewhere that spells out dimensions,adhesives
    etc. I am without a clue where to start. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...