Thursday 21 November 2019

Live For The Moment





Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing a layout that I have created using the Lady Like Collection from Kaisercraft. I was inspired by the beautiful floral papers and accessories that accompany this collection. Vintage florals are one of my favourites to design with.

To break up the background, I tore up JESSICA reverse and adhered it to the centre of ELISE. It adds the vintage feel I wanted to achieve.

I also created some art foam flowers in different sizes as embellishments for my layout. I also used some Kaiser ink pads to alter white art foam to achieve the colours that I wanted.
I selected flourishes and altered them using crackle paint to frame my photo and also add a layer to my florals.



I also incorporated collectable items including florals, butterflies and vintage clock. I used the florals as a base to build my other flowers upon and they help to add dimension to the layout.


PAPERS: Lady Like Collection – P2877 Elsie, P2876 Jessica
KC PRODUCTS: CT974 Lady Like Collectables, Decorative Dies: DD484 DIY Flora Pansy, DD493 DIY Flora Leaves, DD825 Layered Rose, Art Foam-  SF920 Sage, SF908 Blossom, SF901 White, Ink Pads - IP739 Flamingo, IP731 Berry, IP757 Permanent, SB794 Pearls Snow, CS752 Clear Stamp, Script, Wooden Flourishes-FL613 Pretty, FL601 Bollywood

OTHER: Crackle Paint

For step by step instructions, please click here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!










4 comments:

  1. really pretty layout.. love the flowers you made..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate the time you took to write this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...