Saturday 12 September 2020

Kaisercraft Christmas Kit ~ Native Noel

 

Hello everyone! I hope that you are safe and well. Today I am sharing my first Christmas card of the year which features papers and products from Kaisercraft's Native Noel Kit. Scrapbook kits are new to Kaisercraft and this Aussie themed Christmas collection is beautiful.


I decided to create a vintage Christmas card. I used a die which was released earlier this year which coordinated beautifully with the kit. I incorporated the papers and burlap trim and festive ribbon to finish my card.


Kaisercraft Products: Native Noel Kit: Festive Berries| Gingham | Burlap Trim | Decorative Dies: DD3351 Protea | DD792 Scalloped Stitched Oval | DD508 Nesting Ovals | Cardstock: CD301 Snow | CD308 Bark | CD512 Card Pack C6 Kraft 

Other: Gold Embossing Powder | Versamark Ink | Hemp | Ribbon 

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...