Sunday 11 October 2020

Christmas Greetings

 

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am so happy to share a Christmas card with you from a stunning collection called Whimsy Wishes. It has beautiful blue tones, accompanied by soft pastel illustrations featured in the collectables and also in the papers. When I have more time and I need to make more cards for my family and friends, I am coming back to this collection to create more!


I wanted to create a vintage styled card, so I selected some complimentary papers and a kraft base. I used neutral flowers, doilies and then I could select any greeting from the paper pad to complete my card.


To view instructions on how to make this card, click here to go to the Kaisercraft blog.


Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...