Sunday 17 January 2021

Mini Quilt

 

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. As Kaisercraft is having shipping delays with their products, it has given me the opportunity to dabble in some of my other crafting hobbies that I haven't had the time to do in ages...one which is quilting! I have been a fan of Lori Holt for a while and she has a Youtube channel where she shares tutorials for various crafts. She has a series called #sewyourstashseries where she shares quilt blocks that enable you to do just that. This block was a way back into quilting for me...nothing too big and something I could finish.


This is my completed quilt. This is from the Sew Your Stash Series #6 and it was so much fun! I only had to purchase some background fabric (only a little bit..the rest I already had) and I could mix and match as I went.


To complete my quilt, I did some straight line quilting in a grid pattern to finish it off.

Stay safe and well





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...