Sunday 10 March 2024

Thank You Card


Hello everyone! I hope that you are enjoying the weekend. I have been unwell this week with vertigo. Now that I am much better, I was able to do some crafting. I made this card to show some appreciation to my friend at school who supported me this week. I hope she likes it.


It was a great opportunity to use  a die set that I haven't used and have been wanting to use which is the Honey Bee Coneflower Honey Cuts set. I pulled out a lot of of oldies from my stash, including older papers and dies to complete the card.

Supplies:

Dies: Honey Bee Lovey Layers Coneflower Honey Cuts, Spellbinders 5 x 7 Enchanted Labels 28, Spellbinders Labels 28

Paper: Pion Design: Fairytale of Spring Collection

Ink: Distress Ink: Gathered twigs, Walnut stain, Spun sugar, Victorian velvet, Shabby shutters, Peeled paint, Vintage photo, versamark ink

Other: Zing gold embossing powder, Kaisercraft Thank you DD951, Antiquities CS352, Pearls Pearl SB 713, Waffle flower shader 1+

Thanks for stopping by!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...