Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Cross Stitch Pinkeep

 


Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a wonderful week. Today I am sharing a pin keep that I have completed. The design is called Sweater Weather Short Stack Pin Keeps by Stacy Nash Primitives. It is a set of 3. I have completed one here and am close to finishing a second. 

Lately, I am enjoying different types of designs, in particular the quaker look and samplers. I have purchased a few from Stacy Nash and look forward to stitching them.

To finish the back, I used a plain/blender fabric from Spotlight plus the lace trim I use on my regular cross stitch pillows.


I used 14 count aida by Dimensions called natural. I love the colour but am not a fan of stitching with it. I used the called for DMC which is 3777.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...