Thursday 29 December 2011

Digital Layout



                                                  “If you don’t use it, you lose it!”  

This refers to my digital scrapbooking skills. Just to brush up on my photoshop abilities I decided to complete a layout.

Layout completed using Adobe Photoshop Elements 8
Elements : Kaisercraft  Armour Megakit, Brandy Murray Backporch embellishments, Jean Daugherty Designs At Last, Kim Hill Wishing Star Glittery Chipboard alpha, Shabby Princess Shabby Mommy kit alpha and numbers.

Please note: Kaisercraft digital store is not available at the moment. I read somewhere that it will return??

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...