Thursday 15 December 2011

Graduation


Today I am sharing a layout that I’ve just completed. I used a sketch from Prima to guide me in my design. As the theme of the layout was graduation, I already knew which papers I wanted to use. (You can probably guess how much I adore the Kaisercraft paper ranges!)

The sketch:



My layout:


Using the Martha Stewart edge punch, I added interest to the accordion fold flower.


To create the pennant, I selected scraps left over from the paper pad. I pierced 2 holes in each then threaded string through each. Once I was happy with the spacing, I used foam tape to attach it to the background papers. Hint: leave enough string at each end to allow you to move the pennants into place.

Using florist wire, green tape and the kaisercraft flowers, I created this vine.  I have made one before, following the tutorial by Gabrielle Pollacoo  http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/2011/01/video-tutorial-how-to-make-floral-vines.html

Supplies used:
Paper : Kaisercraft  Chapter One papers and  6” paper pad
Embellishments: Kaisercraft black pearl flourish, flower blooms sea breeze and coconut, Prima Love Letters Roses, Stampin’ Up vintage flowers, Stampin’ Up petite pennants builder punch, Martha Stewart doily lacy edge punch,  American thickers sunrise letters, Spellbinders Nestabilities standard circles large, labels one, lacer circles and bow easy.

Please leave a comment and have a great day!
Cathy



2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...