Sunday 8 January 2012

So Sweet




The layout I am sharing with you is based upon Anna’s Craft Cupboard January 2012 Sketch Challenge. 

My paper selection was based upon the colours from the photo. I wanted something soft that complemented the children’s clothing as well as the green grass. I also wanted a vintage feel to the layout.
I created two floral vines. Here are some close up shots.



To add dimension to the butterflies, I simply punched two and layered them together.


Supplies:

Paper: Prima Urban Cosmos Metro, Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings paper pad, Kaisercraft Devonshire Collection

Ink: Stampin’ Up Soft Suede, Distress Ink Old Paper, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Crème De Chocolate

Other: Martha Stewart Double Edge Punch Doily Lace Trim and butterfly punches, Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles and Standard Circles large, Manor House Creations Cottage Garden Picket Fence, Kaisercraft Paper Blooms Dusty Pink and Honey, Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms Olive, Prima Say It In Pearls, Prima Autumn Leaves, Die-Namics Fancy Flourish, Kaisercraft Duchess Collection clear stamps, Prima Alphabet Stickers, brown bloom, brown wire, chipboard.


Thanks for stopping by.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...