Sunday 5 February 2012

Time Together


Hi everyone. I am really excited as I am a Top Mouse! My ‘thank you kindly’ card was chosen as one of three top mouse awards with Waltzingmouse Stamps.
I have just completed a layout for the Kaisercraft February Saturday Sketch #1.

I inked and distressed the edges using distress ink. I also machined around the edges to add some interest.


I love floral vines! Using the Kaisercraft paper blooms, I created a vine and attached it with glue dots. I also added the wooden fob watch, to add a vintage element to the layout.




I fussy cut some flowers and applied foam tape to add some dimension. I used a rub on sentiment to the die cut tag.


Supplies
Paper : Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings, Sweet Nothings 6 1/2 “ paper pad, Websters Pages Lullaby Lane
Ink: Distress Ink Tattered Rose
Other: Martha Stewart punch around the page eyelet lace, Kaisercraft Memories rubons, Kaisercraft Madame Boutique collectables, Kaisercraft paper blooms honey and ruby, Kaisercraft mini paper blooms coconut, Prima Flowers parchment petals antique, The Roosevelt Collection Eleanor, Prima alphabet stickers, Green Tara flowers, Kaisercraft wooden fob watch.
Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...