Sunday 3 February 2013

Moments

Hello friends! I have another card to share with you. This card follows the latest sketch from Cardabilities.

I wanted to use some of my new Prima papers that my sister bought me. I love paper stacks as everything coordinates and it is right there at your finger tips! I have used a lot of doilies lately in my cards and I wanted to create my main image in a different way. I used a stamp from Stampin' Up and placed a Spellbinders die over it, to frame a section that I liked. Once I had die cut it I used the same die, traced around it in pencil on pink cardstock and cut it out to create a frame. I layered both using foam tape to add dimension.

I used a coordinating paper from the stack to create my sentiment and centre border. I lightly distressed it and inked the edges to create an aged feel. To finish off my card, I die cut some butterflies, added some bling and of course some flowers and a bow.


Supplies:

Paper: Prima Tea Thyme 6x6 paper stack

Stamp: Stampin' Up! Elements of Style

Ink: Distress ink Victorian Velvet

Other: Spellbinders nestabilities labels eighteen, Martha Stewart doily lace punch, Zva creative pearl flourish, Prima flowers, Green Tara flowers, Memory Box kaleidoscope butterfly, ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!





post signature

6 comments:

  1. HI..This is gorgeous.. and the butterflies are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love the prima papers and that marvellous butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It's so gorgeous and dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Cathy, your card is stunning! I love that paper. The spellbinders and flowers with those adorable butterflies are perfect! Beautifully done!
    Hugs,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! WOW! It is absolutely gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!
    Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...