Wednesday 12 February 2014

Kaisercraft ~ Hello Sunshine ~

Hello everyone. Today I would like to share some cards that I have created using Kaisercraft's Hello Sunshine Collection. This collection is bright and cheery! I am learning to embrace bright colours and to go out of my comfort zone more so I created two cards from this range. My first card has a stamped image as the focus. I used Kaiserfusion markers to colour it. I also used a cloud template to create the background. Later on, I will complete a tutorial on how I coloured the image in.

Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products: Hello Sunshine Paper Pad PP930, Hello Sunshine Clear Stamps CS164, Kaiserfusion Sunshine Y05, Saffron Y07, Pollen Y09, Pumpkin OR04, Tangerine OR05, Papaya R01, Coral R03, Apple G11, Clover G13, Asparagus G14, Kaisercard Weave Fern CD118.


Other: Sponge dauber, Memento Summer Sky, Tuxedo Black and Bamboo Leaves, X-Press It Blending Card, Uni-Ball Signo White Pen, Cloud Template, Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax, Spellbinders Classic Rectangles Large and Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large.

“What a Hoot” Flip It Card   


My second card is a fun interactive card. I recently purchased a Sizzix flip it's die. You simply let the die do the work! This was a quick and fun card to make.











Supplies:


Kaisercraft Products : Hello Sunshine Collection – Snort P1429, Ha Ha P1430, Collectables CT874, Paper Pad PP930.

Other: Sizzix Card Circle Flip It’s and Thinlits Rosettes.

Be sure to stop by the Kaisercraft blog to see what the other Design Team members have created.

As always, thanks for stopping by!
post signature


 



2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...