Sunday 27 April 2014

You Are Special ~ Honey Chai ~ Kaisercraft





Hello everyone! It's been a busy week for me and I have one more project to share with you. Kaori and I are both scheduled to play along in the Saturday Sketch.

This layout concludes the album I have been working on over that last 1-2 years for my brother (pictured above). He celebrates his birthday on Anzac Day and this is his gift. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters and now I have completed an album for each of them! Now what to do next.......


 Anyway, here are some close ups..





Be sure to stop by the Kaisercraft blog to join in the Saturday Sketch Competition.

As always, Thanks for stopping by!


post signature




2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, and that is a great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the sketch, love this paper range too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...