Wednesday 4 November 2015

Manilla Folder Mini Album plus a tutorial~ Meg's Garden


Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Recently I have been interested in finding projects to create that are time effective. At work, I often hear that you need to 'work smart not hard' in terms of time management. We are all time poor, yet we always have to 'do more.' I found some mini albums on the internet that looked interesting and I am so excited to be able to share this one with you. This album is constructed with a manilla folder and I made and decorated the entire album in one evening!

This is the inside of the album. I modified the manilla folder to accommodate the mini papers from the French Garden Collection. As you can see, there are pockets filled with ephemera and cut aparts from the collection. There is also room to fit in photos and other personal items that you may wish to add.



I also decorated the back of the album. You could leave it plain or it provides another place to add photos.


This really is an easy album to construct. I have a video tutorial for you so that you too, can create your own. With just one manilla folder you can create a mini album in a relatively short amount of time. Once you see how easy it is, I'm sure you'll start making your own and adapting the dimensions to suit your purpose.






Meg's Garden Supplies



Other: Wild Orchid Craft frame, doily, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Distress ink vintage photo.

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature






3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...