Friday 20 November 2015

Thank You

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing a card with you that is one that I created on a night that I had a 'brain break.' Term four is so busy and I am working seven days a week with school, so I treated myself to a craft night. I haven't participated in any challenge for the longest time so I thought that I would enjoy the chance and do so. I have followed the current Mojo Monday sketch and also the latest JustRite challenge which is to create a card for someone that says something nice.

I  have used a stamp from JustRite Violette Vintage Labels stamp set and coloured it in using Distress markers and shaded it using a Dove blender pen. I stamped the sentiment Thank You as shown.

Here are some close ups....





Supplies:

Paper: Maja Design Enjoying Outdoors, Strathmore watercolour paper

Stamps: JustRite Violette Vintage Lables

Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Distress Markers

Other: JustRite Label and Banner Dies, Green Tara Cherry Blossoms, Magnolia Rose Leaf Die, Doily.

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature






4 comments:

  1. Really pretty card! School will be finished soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a absolutely lovely card. It's so perfect for that sweet JR stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Cathy,I love your colour choice and design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...