Tuesday 1 March 2016

Tag Calendar ~ Kaisercraft~


Hello everyone! Today I am going to share a home decor project which I plan to use in my classroom. I bought this Kaisercraft Tag Calendar on the weekend and I decorated it using papers and embellishments from the Hello Sunshine collection.

Here is a view of the back..

Some other close ups...



Supplies:

Kaisercraft Tag Calender, Kaisercraft Hello Sunshine Collection and Collectables, Kaisercraft Decorative Dies Alphabet uppercase, lowercase script and Decorative numbers.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how you colored it. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and will make a great statement in your classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just DARLING!!! this will be a fabulous addition to your class!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so cute! I love it.. and I am sure your students will love it too and want to change the days each day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings Cathy, Love it. Love it. Love it. Just signed up to follow you. As much as I love your tutorials I am unable to read the white type in them. I have enjoyed making hand-made cards since I discovered it. Folks seem to rejoice when being the recipient.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...