Tuesday 6 December 2016

Merry Christmas Bauble card

Hello everyone! I had a busy weekend creating more bauble shaped cards. I am sharing one with you today and more later on in the week. This will be a short post but as I am very tired from a busy day and a mass this evening with school.

I did use Spellbinders dies to create the bauble this time and I used Kaisercraft Turtle Dove Collection which is an older paper line that I have hoarded over the years.

Here are some close ups..





I used a Memory Box Glowing Candles die and supplimented the foliage with Kaisercraft's Mini Christmas Foliage set. I also used  a Martha Stewart branch punch along with a Sullivan's branch punch to add depth to the foliage as well. Some liquid pearls added the final touches to the background and also to the branches foliage cluster. The Poinsettia was one that I had in my stash from Hooked on Craft.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...