Tuesday 27 December 2016

Vacation ~ Prima BAP

Hello everyone! I hope that you have enjoyed Christmas with your families and friends. It's hard to believe that the year is nearly over. Today I am sharing a layout that I have created following the Prima BAP sketch for December. I had a chance to use my Prima oil pastels and I can say that they are wonderful to use. I used clear gesso on my paper to prime before applying them and then I used a waterbrush and blended away! They also work well with the color bloom sprays.



Supplies:

Paper:  French Riviera and chipboard pieces

Flowers: Vintage Emporium #586539, French Riviera #586164, French Riviera #586188 and Aquamarine #582616

Stamps: Textures memories 11, 5x7 cling stamps texture

Dies: Metal Die Cut Forest Leaves

Other: Art Basics 3D matte gel and Clear Gesso, Say It In Crystals #586126, Color Bloom Worn Leather

Thanks so much for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...