Wednesday 4 October 2017

Shabby Chic Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a great week. Today I am sharing a card with you that I have created using a brand new collection from Kaisercraft. Its shabby chic and gorgeous! I love every page and all of the designs.

I used some Kaisercraft dies in my design. I also altered one of the paper blooms by removing the centre and adding a flat back pearl.

I used some elements from the Collectables which are compliment the papers from the collection.



Kaisercraft Products: PP1030 Rose Avenue Paper Pad |CT892 Collectables |Cardstock CD110 Mocha, CD101 Coconut and CD118 Fern | Decorative Dies DD793 Ornate Pack 1 and DD504 Doilies Lagoon | F640 Fairy Floss Paper Bloom | F644 Coconut Mini Paper Bloom |Pearls SB715 Latte and SB794 Snow | T303 Foam Tape |
Other: Flat Back Pearl, Seam Binding, Butterfly Die, Hemp

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 




2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card love that collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection and your card is oh sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...