Friday 20 July 2018

Happiness is a Journey

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a special layout with you. It is of a when I went to Canada and yes, I am an Anne fan! I was thrilled to have spent time at Prince Edward Island and went to look at Green Gables. Going on the tour there and taking a trillion photos, I was happy beyond belief. I don't often use photos of myself in my layouts, but I felt that this collection was perfect to use to capture the memories I had of this day.

This layout and also instructions are available in this months magazine over at the Kaisercraft website.

Supplies:


PAPERS: Gypsy Rose Collection – P2573 Thatching, P252 Free Spirit, P2533 Dreamer

KC PRODUCTS: CT941 Collectables, Art Foam - SF SF914 Orchid and SF915 Wine, Ink Pads – IP731 Berry and IP724 Bark, Pearls – SB788 Plum, T321 Craft Glue, T302 Mounting Foam
Other: Hot Glue Gun, Stamens, Ink Dauber, Awl, Iron, Feather Template, Flower Die

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes I have all the series on video of Anne of Green Gables.. such a beautiful story from start to finish... Lovely layout to cherish those moments for you too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...